.

...or why books and tv rank higher than sleep

Friday, August 13, 2010

A Hop Hop Here and a Follow There - August 13th



Happy Friday the 13th everyone, and welcome to another edition of Crazy for Book's Blogger Hop and Parajunkee's Friday Feature and Follow. Please click on the links and explore the other book bloggers out there.

This week Parajunkee features Nymfaux who I discovered not too long ago from the follow and have really been enjoying the reviews.

Also, this week's Book Hop Question is:
How many books do you have on your 'to be read shelf’?

To be honest, I have no idea. It's not a shelf, it's a bookcase. I think it's close to 100 books (a lot of them were free from conventions like ALA). That's not including all of the books on my wishlist either. What can I say? I'm a mood reader and I just haven't been in the mood to read those books yet. My husband thinks I have a problem. I don't believe him.

So... what about you?

6 comments:

Elena said...

Hi! I found your blog through the hop! I'm a new follower. I hope you can check out my blog sometime.
-Elena
elenasbookcafe.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Of course you don't have a problem, it's perfectly natural. :) But I'm thinking we should start a support group for our husbands...

4IQREAD said...

Greetings! I have at least 60 books to my TBR pile. I love to read historical fiction. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am following your blog!

Hugs~
Crazy Cat Lady
ccllibrary@aol.com
http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! Have an amazing weekend! : )

http://breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Hopping along on a Sunday - and saying hello! I like how you describe yourself as a mood reader. I never thought about it like that, but now that I do, I guess I'm like that most of the time, too. :)