.

...or why books and tv rank higher than sleep

Thursday, September 9, 2010

When I'm Not Reading


"When I'm not reading" is a Thursday meme hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader . This is one of my favorite memes because it gives insight into bloggers beyond what they read.

  This is back to school week, so when I'm not reading chances are I'm in the classroom. I work full time and I'm taking 5 classes this fall: The Crusades, Managing Archives and Special Collections, Historical Anthropology, Cataloging, and Public Librarianship. Yes, I am pretty sure I am out of my mind but it's how it worked out for me this semester.
   I probably won't be posting too many reviews this semester because the assigned reading for Crusades alone is pretty intense, but I will certainly be reading modern books as much as I can to temper the tedious assigned reading.

2 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Jenn! I often wish I could go back to the days when I was a full time student. Yes, it was stressful, but I really miss it.

Sounds like you are going to be very busy. I can't even imagine your reading load for this semester! Good luck and enjoy!

And, thanks for participating this week!

nymfaux said...

Wow! Good luck with all your classes!!! I've been missing school a lot lately--um, as in I miss it, not that I'm skipping ;)

Is this a masters program, or bachelors?--Feel free to post more about your classes (that way I can live vicariously without the homework) ;)