.

...or why books and tv rank higher than sleep

Monday, September 27, 2010

Check out my Guest Post

Amelia from The Authoress, one of my favorite blogs, asked me to do a guest post for her on a memorable book. I spent a lot of time going back and forth trying to decide which one to write about (I almost chose The Little Prince) until I decided on Anne of Green Gables.

 Please check out The Authoress, and my guest post which is dedicated to my very best friend that I miss dreadfully since she moved away.
http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/2010/09/guest-post-jenn-no-rest-for-wicked.html

Thanks again Amelia for asking me. I had a great time going through my book memories. :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer Perry said...

Not only do I love reading your blog, but that phrase up near the top " or why books and tv rank higher than sleep." make me feel I have kindred spirits. And it feels good.