.

...or why books and tv rank higher than sleep

Friday, September 3, 2010

Very Delayed Posting, but... I Got Another Award!!

Heather from Buried in Books gave me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks so much Heather, and stay safe this weekend!!(she's potentially in the path of Earl).
 
     I am passing this award on to these very deserving bloggers:

Nymfaux

Jessica @ A Fanatic's Book Blog

Bella & Annabelle @ A Girl Reads a Book

Laura @ Words from the Tampa Bookworm

Margo @ The Fourth Musketeer

Steph @ The Thoughts of a Book Junky

Steph @ Fangs, Wands, and Fairy Dust  (warning: this blog is for the over 18 crowd)
 

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Congrats on the award.

noral said...

wow... congratz :)

nymfaux said...

Congrats Jenn!!!! You deserve it!!!! And thanks so much for sharing it with me!!! I LOVE it!!!! :)